Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 only worldwide, with even less coins in this perfect MS-70 certified condition.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated by PCGS with our exclusive Green label, grading the coin a perfect Mint State-70.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by the Banco de México.
This large kilo coin is an excellent way to accumulate .999 fine Silver in the form of a highly coveted collector's item. Add this 2020 kilo Silver Libertad graded MS-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
Silver Kilo Libertads
The Silver Kilo Libertads provide the classic design of the 1 ounce Libertad in a larger counterpart, to allow for further detail of the beautiful coin design to be seen. The Silver Kilo Libertad is one of the newer sizes, compared to the 1 oz, fractional, and 2 oz and 5 oz sizes. The coins are available in a Proof-Like finish, completed with a display box and Mint issued certificate, as well as in more recent years, a Brilliant Uncirculated counterpart as well. The Kilo Silver Libertads tend to have low, limited mintages, with more recent years such as the 2019 Brilliant Uncirculated release having a mintage of only 200 coins, and this 2020 BU release having an low mintage of only 500 coins.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest Mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.