Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 888 coins worldwide.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in an egg-shaped decorative box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Mongolian coat of Arms emblem.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Rose Trellis Fabergé Egg on a small pedestal in high relief. There is selective coloring and Gold gilding to capture the beauty of this intricately detailed egg. Also featured are the inscriptions "Peter Carl Fabergé Rose Trellis egg", and "1907" which is when the egg was forged, as well as the 2021 year-date. In the background of the coin are delicate floral ornaments in a light relief.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolian government.
"PETER CARL FABERGE is a registered trade mark of Fabergé (UK) Limited and is used with the consent of Fabergé (UK) Limited."
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You can own a piece of history. Add this 2021 Mongolia 2 oz Silver Rose Trellis Fabergé Egg coin to your cart today!
Rose Trellis Fabergé Egg
This famous Rose Trellis Fabergé Egg was crafted in Saint Petersburg under the supervision of Peter Carl Fabergé. This ornate treasure was a gift from Tsar Nicholas II to his wife Alexandra Fedorovna to commemorate the birth of their son. Crafted of Gold, green and pink enamel, portrait diamonds, rose cut diamonds, and a satin lining, this egg was fit for royalty. All of the Fabergé imperial eggs had a surprise inside and this egg is no exception. This egg once hid a diamond necklace and a portrait framed in diamonds but both of these items have since been lost to history.
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.