- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Worldwide mintage of 25,000 coins overall, with a limited quantity available in this Godzilla vs. Kong themed tamper-evident packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is individually packaged in a tamper evident packaging that is Godzilla vs. Kong themed. The TEP-RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4") protects the coin's finish.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue surrounded by officially licensed Godzilla vs. Kong imagery.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of Godzilla, along with the inscription "GODZILLA".
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Claim one of these coins stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official Godzilla BU coins make the perfect gift for movie buffs and coin collectors alike.
Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Godzilla Brilliant Uncirculated coin in Tamper Evident Packaging to your cart today!
Godzilla vs. Kong
APMEX has teamed up with Legendary Entertainment and TOHO to release a collection of officially licensed products to celebrate the next epic chapter in the cinematic Monsterverse, Godzilla vs. Kong. Featuring two of the greatest icons in motion picture history, the stunning Gold and Silver coins in this assortment have extremely limited mintages.
Directed by Adam Wingard, legends collide in Godzilla vs. Kong as these colossal adversaries meet in a spectacular battle for the ages. Godzilla vs. Kong is a sequel to Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Kong: Skull Island. Godzilla vs. Kong marks the 36th film in the Godzilla franchise and the 12th film in the King Kong franchise. After being delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Godzilla vs. Kong has a theatrical release of March 31, 2021, where it will be available in theaters and on HBO Max.
The epic clash between two titans will be legendary both on-screen and in your collection with our selection of Godzilla vs. Kong gold and silver coins.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 11, 2021
From:Santa Cruz ca
Date:Apr 3, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.