- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Her Majesty is our first reigning monarch to reach a 95th birthday—a personal milestone that is cause for celebration in 2021. Beautifully rendered and presented side by side, these 1 oz Silver coins form a lovingly crafted, two-nation tribute to Her Majesty on this momentous occasion.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your two coins are individually encapsulated and presented in a custom black clamshell, with a black beauty box bearing the logos of the Royal Canadian Mint and The Royal Mint.
- Limited mintage of only 6,500 sets.
- Obverse: The Royal Canadian Mint coin features ornamental flourishes and the four effigies of Her Majesty that have appeared on Canadian coins since 1953 (clockwise from the top): the effigy by Susanna Blunt (2003-present); the 1990-2002 effigy by Dora de Pédery-Hunt; the 1965-1989 effigy by Arnold Machin; and the 1953-1964 effigy by Mary Gillick. The Royal Mint coin features the effigy portrait of Her Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: The Royal Canadian Mint coin features The Queen Elizabeth II Equestrian Monument by sculptor Jack Harman (1927-2001). It depicts Her Majesty riding astride her horse, Centennial. The statue was unveiled by Her Majesty on July 1, 1992 on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, Canada. The Royal Mint coin features a symbolic design by British heraldic artist, Timothy Noad. Behind the Royal Cypher, The Queen's royal heritage and symbols of the British nations are represented by a posy filled with thistles, daffodils, roses and shamrocks. The reverse also bears the inscription, "MY HEART AND MY DEVOTION", referencing a promise The Queen made in her 1957 Christmas speech and has kept ever since.
Celebrate Her Majesty's 95th birthday with this two-coin set from The Royal Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint. Her Majesty is the first reigning monarch in history to reach a 95th birthday. Add this Royal Celebration Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 19, 2021
I wanted to find a coin to commemorate the Queen's 95th birthday. Wow! I hit the jackpot with this 2-coin set from both the Royal Mint & the Royal Canadian Mint. Both coins are stunning and full of detail. As always, APMMEX shipped this package very securely. I am very happy with my purchase!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.