- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This commemorative piece is nearly twice the size and every bit as detailed as the original issue—it even features the same effigy (by Arnold Machin) on its obverse.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very low mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a laser-engraved repeating pattern of the Manitoba 150 logo behind the historic effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin.
- Reverse: A 2 oz sized reproduction of the 1970 Manitoba Centennial nickel dollar by Canadian artist Raymond Taylor. The official floral emblem of Manitoba, the prairie crocus (Anemone patens), is surrounded with the updated legend “MANITOBA 1870-2020” that commemorates the province’s 150th anniversary.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A wonderful gift to celebrate and remember the 150th anniversary of Manitoba’s entry into Confederation. Add this 2020 Manitoba 150 United in Celebration coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.