- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each Reverse Proof coin comes in an individually sealed custom capsule along with a graphic CD style fold-out booklet that contains interesting facts.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- First Nile crocodile shaped coin ever produced.
- Obverse: Features the Nile crocodile.
- Reverse: Displays the queen's effigy along with the date. Each coin comes with a unique serial number.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
PAMP Suisse products are manufactured in Switzerland and are world-renowned for their superior craftsmanship. Add the 1 oz coin to your cart today!
PAMP Suisse is know for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being an industry leader in the Precious Metals industry, PAMP Suisse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins and officially licensed products.
This large African crocodile swims in fresh water like lakes, rivers, swamps and marshlands. These crocodiles can reach up to 20 feet long and 2,000 pounds in size and can live up 50 years in the wild. Known as man eaters, they actually eat mainly fish with the occasional land animal. The female can lay up to 100 eggs at a time, and they remain on the banks/shoreline of the water for up to 90 days before hatching.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 18, 2021
This is a very cool looking proof quality piece that will add a bit of variation to your collection of plain, round coins. Pamp Suisse is a top notch producer and the fact that this is the first in a new series with only 2,500 total pieces will cause the value to jump. I'm looking forward to the next one in the series!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.