Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 kilos (64.30 oz) of .999 fine Silver in an antiqued finish.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display box within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity. Black protectant ring can be removed post shipment.
- Limited mintage of 200 coins.
- The coins are individually edge numbered from 1 to 200.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Against a detailed background composed of fish, coral, seagrass and jellyfish, the reverse of the coin portrays a green turtle which feeds and nests throughout the entire Great Barrier Reef area. The design also includes the inscription ‘GREAT BARRIER REEF 2021 2 KILO 9999 SILVER’ and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this massive 2021 2 Kilo Proof Silver Great Barrier Reef coin to your cart today!
The Great Barrier Reef
This stunning antiqued design symbolizes the Great Barrier Reef’s unique importance to thousands of different marine species. Stretching more than 2,300 kilometers along Australia’s Queensland coastline, the Great Barrier Reef is the world’s most extensive coral reef ecosystem.
Comprising more than 2,500 reefs and over 900 islands, it supports extraordinary biodiversity, including 600 species of coral, more than 1,500 types of fish and thousands of different mollusks. It is also home to dugong, whales, sharks, rays and six of the world’s seven species of marine turtle.
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver Commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly & Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian Commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.