Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a themed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value and the country of issue. Included is an image of the round table and individual knights.
- Reverse: Features an image of Lake Lady emerging from the water and is passing the excalibur to Arthur.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver King Arthur coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The legend continues with this amazing coin. Add this Excalibur and Lady of the Lake Silver coin to your cart today!
Two legendary blades, which are often confused, are associated with Arthur's fate. The first is known as the sword in the stone. Legend says that this weapon was struck in a rock, from which, only the true heir to the throne could free it according to the prophecy of the wizard Merlin. A series of noble lords tried in vain, however, the simple squire Arthur, who had no idea of his noble origins, succeeded. When King Arthur broke his sword in battle with King Pellinor, Merlin led him to the Lady of the Lake. This fairy gave Arthur a new sword, which provided his owner with extraordinary power.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints making its debut in 1993, following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.