Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Only 7 of these coins available in a perfect MS-70 grade by NGC.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the MS-70 condition of the coin, housed in a slab with our exclusive coat of arms label.
- Early Release designation guarantees the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of shipping from the Mint.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2020 MS-70 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad Early Release (Coat of Arms Label) coin to your cart today!
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest Mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.