- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 2,000 coins.
- First coin in the Halo Chibi series released from the New Zealand Mint.
- Specially designed coin case and packaging, allowing for easy display.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II with "Niue," 2021 and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colored and shaped Master Chief in the chibi art style!
Halo fans and coin collectors alike will love this unique Master Chief collectible coin! Build your Halo Chibi coin collection and add this 2021 1 oz Silver Master Chief Chibi coin to your cart today!
Master Chief and Halo
The Halo video game series was developed by Bungie studios and published by Microsoft for their XBox gaming system. The games are sci-fi first person shooters with a story centering around the mystery of the titular halos. Master Chief is a super soldier known as a Spartan, initially developed to suppress rebellions in Earth's colonies, but later used to face off against the alien alliance known as the Covenant.
Chibi Art Style
The head of a chibi character is usually between one-third and one-half the character's height. Additionally, chibi characters typically lack small details. As a result, when a character of average proportions is depicted as a chibi character, certain aspects of their design will be left out or simplified. In contrast, others will be embellished as a prominent feature. If a character has a signature characteristic, this will typically be prominent on the character's chibi version.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 21, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.