- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This new coin features the values every nurse works to known as Compassion in Practice or the 6Cs: Competence, Communication, Care, Courage, Commitment and Compassion. This code presents the professional standards that nurses, midwives and nursing associates strive to uphold.
- Contains 28.28 grams (.841 oz) of .925 Silver.
- Mintage of only 750 coins worldwide.
- Comes presented in a red box accompanied with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II exclusive to Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features a heart in the center with the trace of a heartbeat running across the heart. The heart is then surrounded by the beautiful feathered wings of an angel symbolizing the protection of the care workers that is being given to those who are affected.
- Guaranteed by the British government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2021 South Georgia & Sandwich Islands Silver Proof £2 Angel Wings coin to your cart today!
Pobjoy Mint is a privately held company in Surrey, England that was founded in 1965 by Derek Pobjoy. Today, it continues to be a family ran business and a leader in the manufacturer of legal tender coins for British Overseas Territories. As a private mint, they also produce medals, medallions, official regalla (royal crowns and scepters), tokens, and a wide range of numismatic coins. Also, Pobjoy is known for developing the first man-made precious metals called Virenium®. Additionally, Pobjoy is the only mint that has perfected the manufacturing of colored Titanium coinage in the world!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.