Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
For many Australians, the kookaburra’s spirited laugh is an essential feature of the dawn chorus. Often perched on tree branches, rooftops or fences to greet the day, these brown, white and blue-feathered kingfishers make their loud call at sunrise and sunset to establish territory among family groups.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold in Proof finish.
- Extremely low mintage of only 500 coins.
- The coin is housed in a classic display case with a wooden lid. Packaged within an illustrated shipper, each coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The coin’s obverse bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s design depicts a representation of a kookaburra perched on a branch of a gum tree with leaves and seedpods. The reverse also includes the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA’, The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, and the coin’s weight, purity and 2021 year-date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional Proof coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX has a wide variety of Gold products struck from Australia’s famous The Perth Mint. Founded in 1899, The Perth Mint is a world leader in the design and production of Precious Metals minted products. Under the Currency Act of 1965, The Perth Mint is empowered to issue Australia’s official Gold and Silver bullion coins. It also strikes many of Australia’s limited-edition collector coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.