|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with Sonic the Hedgehog 30th anniversary imagery style card.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue surrounded by officially licensed SEGA imagery.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of Sonic the Hedgehog, along with the inscription "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG" and the 30th anniversary logo.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Claim one of these coins stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official Sonic coins make the perfect gift for SEGA fans and coin collectors alike. Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Sonic The Hedgehog Brilliant Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
Sonic the Hedgehog
SEGA released the first game featuring the titular character, Sonic the Hedgehog, on June 23, 1991, introducing us to the speedy blue hedgehog who loves adventure and freedom, and never backs down from a challenge. Dr. Eggman debuted alongside Sonic in 1991 as the main antagonist, who dreams of dominating the world and oftentimes traps helpless animals in his robots to use for his nefarious purposes.
As the series continued, we were introduced to an even bigger cast of characters including Miles “Tails” Prower, a two-tailed fox, and Knuckles the Echidna. Tails, Sonic’s best friend first introduced in 1992 in Sonic the Hedgehog 2, can spin his two tails quickly enough to fly. A mechanical genius, he looks up to Sonic and oftentimes aids in his journeys. Knuckles the Echidna appeared in the following game, Sonic the Hedgehog 3. As the guardian of the Master Emerald, he will stop at nothing to protect the Emerald and his home of Angel Island from anyone who wishes to abuse its powers.
APMEX has teamed up with SEGA to release a collection of officially licensed products to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog. Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog with our selection of Sonic the Hedgehog Gold and Silver coins!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mark L
Date:Nov 24, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.