- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This sixth release of the APMEXclusive® Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series features a detailed image of the beautiful antelope in .999 fine Silver. The 1 troy oz coin has a limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited to 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the beautiful full-body image of a antelope filled with a mandala print. Also included is the metal content, purity and denomination.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat and lion on either side. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres", meaning Unity, Work, Progress in English.
Continue your collection of this exquisite Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series with the sixth Silver coin in the series, featuring the beautiful and graceful Antelope. Add this 2021 Republic of Chad 1 oz Silver Mandala Antelope coin to your cart today!
Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife Series
The Mandala Wildlife Series features 1 ounce Gold and 1 ounce Silver coins with unique designs of different animals, each with a beautiful mandala print. These coins have limited mintages, along with a changing design per release, adding to their collectibility. The Mandala Antelope is the sixth release of the series, offered in both a 1 oz Silver and 1 oz Gold finish. Featured on the reverse of each coin in the Mandala Series is the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad.
The antelope is a symbol for action, awareness, and grace. The animals are known for their stunning horns, often reaching lengths of 4 feet or more, and their impressive ablities in navigating sprawling grasslands while avoiding predators. There are more than 90 species of antelope roaming the continent of Africa, making it a perfect addition to the Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.