- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being in Mint State-69 condition, and the exclusive green label.
- First Strike designation guarantees the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of shipping from the Mint.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin in MS-69 condition to your cart today!
Mexican Silver Libertads
The 1 oz Silver Libertad Brilliant Uncirculated coin was first introduced in 1982, and have been produced annually since their introduction. The coins are produced at La Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest Mint in North America. Each year of release has varying mintages, typically much lower than other bullion counterparts, which adds to the collectibility of the Libertad series. These Silver coins have been introduced in different sizes and finishes, but the 1 oz Silver Libertad remains a classic choice for investors.
Certified Silver Libertads are also popular with collectors, as they offer the beauty and limited mintages that the 1 oz Silver Libertad offers, but also includes additional certification of the near perfect MS-69 grade of the coin, and is authenticated by PCGS, one of the top grading services in the industry. There is a limited quantity of coins available in this PCGS-certified version, adding even more collectibility to the coin.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest Mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins. The Mexican Mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.