|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Authentic Mike Castle hand signed label.
- Mintage of only 16,937 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Donna Weaver showing a bald eagle perched on a heraldic shield with symbols representing America's strength and beauty.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2007-W 1/2 oz Reverse Proof Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.