Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of only 16,937 coins.
- Hand-signed signature by the honorable Mike Castle, the coinage congressman.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts the foundations of American democracy. To recognize the executive branch, a bald eagle is shown with its wings spread, representing freedom with a shield at its chest ready to enforce laws and guarantee those freedoms.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mint mark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Reverse Proof Platinum Eagle is the collector version of the U.S. Mint's beloved bullion coins, but with a single year issue and limited mintage, adding to its collectible appeal. Add this 2007-W 1/2 oz Reverse Proof Platinum Eagle coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Proof - 70
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|W - West Point
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.