Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Gold in Proof finish.
- Extremely low mintage of only 50 coins!
- Each coin is presented in a prestigious timber display case. Packaged with a special illustrated shipper, each coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse, which also includes the coin’s weight, purity, monetary denomination and 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays a unicorn rearing on a moonlit night. The design includes the inscription MYTHICAL CREATURES UNICORN, as well as The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional low mintage Proof coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 5 oz Gold Mythical Creatures Unicorn coin to your cart today!
Portrayed as a white horse with a single, spiraling horn on its forehead, the unicorn is believed to pass between worlds and is impossible to catch. Its most notable feature became a topic of special interest – those drinking from its horn, it was said, would be immune to disease and poison.
In secular folklore the unicorn became emblematic of purity, morality and chaste love, and from the 15th century was widely used in heraldry. New levels of interest are reflected in modern pop culture. A symbol of magic and miracles, unicorns are universally regarded as beautiful and mysterious, while representing innocence, happiness and hope.
The Perth Mint Gold Commemorative Coins
APMEX has a wide variety of Gold products struck from Australia’s famous The Perth Mint. Founded in 1899, The Perth Mint is a world leader in the design and production of Precious Metals minted products. Under the Currency Act of 1965, The Perth Mint is empowered to issue Australia’s official Gold and Silver bullion coins. It also strikes many of Australia’s limited-edition collector coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.