Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide, with even less coins available in this perfect 70 grade, certified by PCGS.
- Population of only 54 coins in this highest grade.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the national shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 2 oz Silver reverse proof coin is a Libertad collector's dream, with its limited population, along with its stunning reverse proof finish in .999 fine Silver. The coins are also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this PCGS-graded 2020 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Reverse Proof PR-70 coin to your cart today!
2 oz Silver Libertad Reverse Proof
These 2 oz Silver Libertad coins in .999 fine Silver feature the coat of arms of Mexico on the obverse, surrounded by the historical Mexican coat of arms. This coin has a beautiful reverse proof finish, and is the fourth year of release of the Reverse Proof 2 oz Silver Libertad. Previous releases have sold out quickly, and are popular among collectors. This certified Libertad is graded by PCGS to be in a perfect Proof-70 finish. The PCGS holder also includes APMEX's exclusive Green Label.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest Mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins. The Mexican Mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.