|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC certification guarantees and authenticates the MS-67 condition of this coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
- Coins minted in San Francisco feature the 'S' mint mark.
Showcase your certified Barber Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Barber Quarter graded MS-67 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.