Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Very small mintage of 100 pieces worldwide!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Fifth release of the Nautical Ounce series.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective plastic capsule with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Sedov in sail with a stylized compass in the background. The inscriptions "Nautical Ounce", “2021”, nautical instruments and the purity are listed along the rim.
- Reverse: Displays the official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 100 Francs.
Protect your Gold Rwanda Nautical Ounce coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Gold collection. Add this 1 oz Gold Rwanda Nautical Ounce Sedov coin to your cart today!
Nautical Ounce Series
The Sedov set sail from Kiel, Germany as Magdalene Vinnen II in 1921 by the F. A Vinnen & Co shipping company. The beautiful four-masted ship traded hands after the surrender of Nazi Germany in 1945 and was renamed to Sedov, an ode to the famous Russian polar explorer Georgy Sedov. Today, the ship is considered the largest traditional sailing ship still sailing in the world. It is a beautiful example of one of the most beloved eras in ship building history.
The Nautical Ounce series has become a favorite among collectors around the world, known for its limited mintages and wide selection of options for every release. This release continues with an extremely limited mintage Gold option as well as four unique Silver iterations of various finishes and mintages.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.