Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Limited mintage of only 100 coins.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees that this coin was among those shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., which is located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a front view of a tiger with its mouth open and teeth showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. He is surrounded by forest foliage. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laos government.
Protect your investments by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A perfect Gold bullion coin for any collector with a limited mintage. Add this 2021 Laos 1 oz Gold Tiger coin to your cart today!
The tiger is the largest of all the wild cats, yet it is also the most endangered species and some populations have already gone extinct. The tiger has a lifespan of about 11 years in the wild and 20 to 25 years in captivity.
Laos Tiger Series
This is only the second release in this series featuring the rare tiger. Each year, a new design features the tiger. This Gold bullion program has become popular not only with bullion buyers, but also collectors who want to own each design. There are very few bullion coins issues by the country of Laos.
Laos Gold & Silver Coins
The first Gold coin in the Laos bullion program presented a tiger emerging from the forest and become a very popular Brilliant Uncirculated coin for collectors and investors. The limited Gold coin sold out immediately. The country of Laos has issued numerous Proof coins in the past with exceptional designs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.