- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- This coin has a mintage of 21,075,600.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
- Coins from the Denver mint feature the "D" mint mark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Washington Quarter graded MS-66 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.