|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 2,000 pieces.
- Each coin comes inside an acrylic block within a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed and colorized image of Alice talking with the white rabbit on his way to the Queen of Heart's kingdom. The metal purity and Disney copyright are added for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coins with care by adding a pair of cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is the perfect gift for any Disney fan. Buy the 2021 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Disney Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit coin today!
Alice in Wonderland
This Disney classic is based upon the children's book "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by English author Charles Dodgson who went by the pen name Lewis Carroll. Released in 1951, the film follows Alice who, while bored during a history lesson, wonders away and spots a white rabbit in a waistcoat. In her pursuit of the rabbit she falls down the rabbit hole and into the whimsical world of Wonderland. Initially seen as unsuccessful on film, Walt Disney would release it for TV audiences where it became widely successful and would go on to be re-released in theaters to much greater success.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.