Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Limited mintages of 1,000 coins.
- Comes housed in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains charred oak. The design features the state flower (giant goldenrod), state bird (northern cardinal), and the Kentucky state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Display the newest releases from the Treasures of the U.S. Series by adding a Multi-Coin Presentation Box to your order.
Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Kentucky Charred Oak coin to your cart today before they run out!
About Treasures of the U.S.
All of the items inside the Treasures of the U.S. coins are natural items, varying in value and rarity, but all are important elements for the individual state they represent. With mintages of only 1,000 per release, collectors can be sure about the exclusivity of this series as we move through history and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these state coins and more from the Native American Mint.
About Bourbon and Charred Oak
Kentucky is famous for its production of Bourbon. It is America's only native spirit, and 95% is produced in Kentucky. Today there are 8.1 million barrels of bourbon in Kentucky rickhouses. To be considered true bourbon, it must be made in the United States, made from at least 51 percent corn, distilled at no higher than 160 proof, put into a barrel at no higher than 125 proof, and put into a new, charred oak container.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.