Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains alligator skin. The design features the state flower (magnolia), state bird (brown pelican), an alligator (state reptile), a riverboat, the French Quarter and the Louisiana state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Handle your new Treasure of the U.S. Louisiana coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
With a mintage of only 1,000 coins, add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Louisiana Alligator Skin coin to your cart before they are gone!
About Treasures of the U.S
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. This Louisiana state coin, along with the other Treasures of the U.S releases, feature natural items unique to the individual state within each coin. With limited mintages of only 1,000 coins per state, collectors can rest assured on the rarity of this classic U.S. set as we celebrate the 50 states. Take a look at the other state coins and more from the Native American Mint.
The American alligator is the official state reptile of Louisiana where they are rife. The conservation status of the American alligator is listed as "least concern" by the International Union for Conservation of Nature, and are now freely harvested for their skins and meat.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.