Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains alligator skin. The design features the state flower (Magnolia), state bird (Brown Pelican), an alligator (State reptile), a riverboat, the French Quarter, and the State flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Handle your treasure with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect them all! Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Louisiana Alligator Skin coin to your cart today!
About Treasures of the U.S.
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
The American Alligator is the official state reptile of Louisiana where they are rife. The conservation status of the American alligator is listed as "least concern" by the International Union for Conservation of Nature, and are now freely harvested for their skins and meat.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.