Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Sixth release of the "Giants of Ice Age" series.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in a protective capsule, housed in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a facing Aurochs. Legend surrounding GIANTS OF ICE AGE, date, purity, weight and the outlines of the animals featured in the series.
- Reverse: Depicts the Republic of Ghana coat of arms and denomination.
- Struck at LEV - Leipziger Edelmetallverarbeitung GmbH.
Don't miss the opportunity to own the sixth release of the impressive "Giants of Ice Age" series. Add these limited mintage 1 oz Gold Aurochs coins to your cart today!
Giants of the Ice Age
The Giants of the Ice Age series commemorates the eight extinct animals which ones roamed the earth during the last ice age, which took place during the Pleistocene Era. This release highlights the Aurochs, which was a species of wild cattle found in North America, Europe, and Asia. These beasts were one of the largest herbivores of the time, reaching upwards of 3,000 pounds. Although now extinct, the cattle we are familiar with today are descendants of this ancient creature.
The LEV - Leipziger Edelmetallverarbeitung GmbH (Precious Metals Factory) is also known for the production of the Geiger Original Series Gold and Silver bars. They set a high standard in the production of Precious Metals bars. This particular series is issued with a Republic of Ghana effigy.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.