- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In repeating legends and myths, one generation sets an example for the next one, entrusting them with tales that are now theirs to tell and move forward through time. The first story comes from Inuit Nunangat, where unikkaaqtuat (“myths” in Inuktut) play an important role in the transmission of knowledge and values. Depicted on this 99.99% pure silver coin, the well-known legend of the Sea Goddess continues to inform new generations and inspire artists such as Jason Sikoak, who designed this coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a clamshell box with a black beauty box and includes certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by Nunatsiavut artist Jason Sikoak, your coin’s reverse highlights a widely known legend from Inuit Nunangat the homeland of Inuit in Canada. It is the story of the Sea Goddess, also known as Nuliajuk; tossed into the ocean, the long-haired Inuk becomes half-woman and half-fish as she slips deeper beneath the waves, while her fingers take the form of seals that represent all marine mammals.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Handle your Silver with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Carry on the tradition – cherish and share these stories that have been passed down through generations. Order Coin #1 today! Add this 2021 Canada 1 oz Silver Generations Inuit Nunangat coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.