You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a mintage of only 75,000, this Silver Eagle, the first ever to bear a privy mark, is an exciting new addition to the popular Proof Silver Eagle series and will make an excellent addition to any collection of modern rarities.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 75,000 coins.
- Features a privy mark celebrating the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PF-70 UCAM condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2020-W Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.