- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold coin is the first release in the Modern Trade Dollar Collection. This amazing coin has a mintage of only 100 pieces worldwide.
- Mintage of 100 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features a dragon wrapped around the globe.
- Sovereign coin backed by St. Helena government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a lasting tribute to the original coin first produced in 1889. Add the 2021 Gold Chinese Trade Dollar coin to your cart today!
Trade dollars were first introduced in the late 15th century when the Spanish Dollar was used to facilitate trade. This inspired other nations to create currencies, including the U.S. dollar. The first Chinese trade dollars were produced in 1889 in Guangdong Province. The original design included a dragon, which led these coins to be known as the Dragon Dollar.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.