Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and is accompanied with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the national shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1988 1 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Mexican Silver Libertads
The 1 oz Silver Libertad Proof coin was first introduced in 1983, and has been produced annually since its introduction. The coins are produced at La Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Each year of release has varying mintages in this beautiful Proof finish. These Silver coins have been introduced in different sizes and finishes, but the 1 oz Silver Libertad remains a classic choice for investors. .
Bank of Mexico
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.