Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Decked out in colorful lights and festive decorations, the CP Holiday Train is greeted by smiling crowds at every stop, where music and community spirit come together for a whistle-stop concert that benefits local food banks— even when the show must go online.
- Made of nickel-plated steel or "cupronickel."
- A colorful presentation card that makes it easy to share, gift and mail out.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features lenticular technology that fuses two color images and provides a smooth, seamless transition whenever the coin is tilted. The first image shows the CP Holiday Train in daylight and provides a view of the festively decorated locomotive as it journeys across Canada. The second image offers a nighttime view that captures the excitement of seeing the train pull into a community, its locomotive and cars lit up by hundreds of thousands of lights.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Handle your 50-Cent Lenticular Holiday Train coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 50-Cent Lenticular Holiday Train coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.