You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500.
- Third release of the Germania Mint bullion round series.
- Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in capsule with COA & Blisterpack.
- Obverse: Depicts the female personification of Germania with a windblown cape and laurel wreath. Lady Germania strikes a powerful pose at the bow of a ship, as she leads her people into a new era for Germania Mint. Legend surrounding "GERMANIA - 2021 - 2 oz - 9999 FINE SILVER".
- Reverse: Features a two-headed eagle with laurel wreath left and right, "GERMANIA" below and symbolic "10 MARK" denomination.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 2 oz Silver round to your cart today!
The Germania Mint offers the newest installment of their flagship series, which features various historically important elements beloved by fans in addition to some exciting new changes to the series. One of these new elements is in the design of the round, where Lady Germania is seen in action for the first time, aboard a ship leading her people at sea. Another exciting change to the series is in the size and mintage offerings where customers will now see 2 and 10 oz rounds available for the first time in mintages of 2,500 and 1,000, respectively.
The reverse of the round contains the mainstay Bicephalous Eagle (two-headed eagle), which is a Roman mythology symbol associated with Janus - the god of all origins, guardian of doors, gates, passages and bridges, the patron of contracts and alliances. Heads facing the opposite direction symbolizing the past and the future.
The Laurel Wreath is a symbol and prize for victory in equal fight inseparably associated with success and outstanding achievements. In ancient Greece athletes were honored with it, while the Romans crowned the head of a victorious commander during his martial triumph.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.