- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 555 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of Chiguotian holding a mandolin; parts of the mandolin are highlighted in Gold gilding. Behind him is an image of a wheel of flame.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 2 oz Antique Silver Chiguotian coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on the second coin in a series honoring the four Buddhist gods. Add the 2021 Antique Silver Four Heavenly Kings coin to your cart today!
Chiguotian is the king of the east and God of music. He is one of the four Buddhist gods known as the Four Heavenly Kings. They are protectors of the four directions and ward off evil.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.