- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 333 coins.
- Comes in a box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II next to a question mark. The question mark is full of unknown symbols. Included is the name of the issuing country, face value and the name of the series.
- Reverse: Features detailed image of the Coyolxauhqui Stone disk in ultra high relief. Around the center images are depictions of Aztec carvings.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A coin struck in refined Smartminting® relief. An incredible detailed antique finish coin. Add this 3 oz Antique Silver Aztec Coyolxauhqui Stone coin to your cart today!
This stone carved dates back to the 15th century when Axayacati ruled the Aztec Empire. It was discovered in 1978 at the site of the Templo Mayor of Tenochtitlan in what is now Mexico City.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.