- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of 999.5 fine Platinum presented in a reverse proof finish.
- Sold individually. Quantities of 20 will be in tubes, and box quantity of 25 tubes (500 coins).
- Obverse: Features the official Coat of Arms of the Government of Gibraltar..
- Reverse: Displays the 11th century Moorish Castle. Metal, weight and purity adorn the outer edge of the coin.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by world renowned PAMP Suisse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Gibraltar government.
Protect your 1 oz coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own Gibraltar Platinum! Add this 1 oz Platinum Reverse Proof Coin to your cart today!
PAMP Suisse is know for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being an industry leader in the precious metals industry, PAMP Suisse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins, and officially licensed products as well.
The Moorish Castle
Since the War of Spanish Succession in 1704, the Moorish Castle has stood strong as guardian of the Mediterranean, enduring many attempts by others to rival its position at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula. As such, this testament to history has earned its nickname as "The Rock" and has been protected under the 1713 Treaty of Utrecht as a monument to this day.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.