Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the tourmaline. The design features the state flower (white pine cone), state bird (black-capped chickadee), pine trees, a canoe, a lobster boat and the state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Display your new item in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Collect them all! Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Maine Tourmaline coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity, but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
Some fine gem and specimen tourmaline has been produced in the United States, with the first discoveries in 1822 in the state of Maine. Tourmaline is the official state gemstone of Maine, and the deposits there tend to produce crystals in raspberry red and minty greens. Native Americans have used pink and green tourmaline as funeral gifts for centuries.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.