- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 ounce .999 fine Silver
- These rounds are an APMEXclusive® release, produced in collaboration with PCGS.
- Limited maximum mintage of 3,500 coins.
- PCGS certification protects and guarantees the flawless MS-70 condition of these coins, adding to their collectibility.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty, as depicted by Justin Kunz, bearing a shield and sword representing strength, integrity, and security.
- Reverse: An eagle, as rendered by Ron Sanders, soars over a forested landscape.
- Sovereign coins guaranteed by the nation of Niue.
Protect your 1 oz Silver PCGS 35th Anniversary Coin from scratches or damage during handling by including cotton gloves with your order.
These coins feature an exceptional design produced by two famous designers, Ron Sanders and Justin Kunz. Celebrate the 35th anniversary of one of the most trusted names in numismatics by adding this limited release coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.