- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1.06 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with an original capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 600 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of a griffin perched on a rock, half lion and half eagle. A colorful background of a forest.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Protect your Silver coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.A talisman with a story full of magic and nostalgia.. Add this 2022 Silver Griffin Coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.