Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a 007 branded case within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse with the coin’s 2021 year-date, weight, purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse design features a moon buggy 007 uses to escape across the Nevada desert and the Bond family crest bearing the motto ORBIS NON SUFFICIT (the world is not enough) and the number 50, as well as the iconic diamond satellite and inscription ‘DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER.’
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This special release will be a true collector's item for years to come! Order this 2021 Silver James Bond 50th Anniversary Diamonds are Forever Proof coin today!
In Diamonds Are Forever, released in 1971, Bond tracks SPECTRE boss Blofeld to the U.S., where he discovers his evil nemesis is stockpiling diamonds to power a space-based laser weapon. Played by Sean Connery, 007 must neutralize the satellite and prevent the supervillain from carrying out his latest threat to global stability.
James Bond Indicia © 1962-2020 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. © 2020 EON Productions Limited and Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.