Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Quadrant Tiger set consists of four coins that each comprise one quarter of a circle. When arranged together, the coins form a circle with a square in the center reminiscent of the first currency of the Chinese empire. These "ban liang" coins were first cast during the Qin Dynasty around 200 BCE. The four contemporary releases portray a unified composition comprising five oxen in a rural Chinese landscape with select colored elements.
- Contains total of 4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- The four-coin set is presented in a classic display case with a clear magnetic lid. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2022 year-date are shown on the coin’s obverse. The propeller inset is bordered by a pattern of lines portraying wind and movement.
- Reverse: The top coin’s reverse portrays a tiger balanced on the limb of a tree. The right-sided coin’s reverse depicts a roaring tiger prowling on a riverbank. On the left-sided coin, the reverse design features a tiger with a waterfall in the background. The bottom coin’s reverse portrays a tiger lying majestically on rocks.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this unique, highly sculptural Silver Year of the Tiger Quadrant coin set to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver Commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly & Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian Commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.