Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 388 coins.
- The coin is housed in a classic display case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper portraying the story of how the tiger became an animal of the zodiac and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays a beautiful colorized design of a tiger cub following its proud and protective parent across rocky terrain, among fern and bamboo. Also included in the design is a 1 gram pure Gold privy insert portraying the Chinese character for "tiger," the inscription "TIGER 2022" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
APMEX is an authorized distributor of Perth Mint products, allowing APMEX to get coins directly from The Perth Mint and pass them along to you. This Year of the Tiger coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2022 1 kilo Silver Year of the Tiger coin with Gold privy to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.