- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000.
- Presented in a beautiful display box.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features the Green Lantern symbol on a mirror finish for a stunning display.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect your Green Lantern Emblem coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Fans of DC Comics and The Green Lantern will want to add this striking piece to their collection! Order it today!
New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of Pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.