- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule inside unique Certi-Lock packaging for security and authentication. Some assay cards may vary in color and design.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II between two leafy branches, along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a red breasted frigatebird perched upon a cliff overlooking the ocean.
- The rim features wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Be a numismatic bird watcher and add these Antigua and Barbuda Frigatebird Gold BU coins to your cart today!
The frigatebird is a seabird common in tropical and subtropical areas. They are noted for their bright red chests and for the fact that they steal from other seabirds. Frigatebirds are able to use one half of their brain at a time to regulate flight while sleeping! These birds can be found on islands like Antigua and Barbuda.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.