20% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The EC8 program consists of four coins in each release on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 2020 coin program.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 100 coins, a big decrease from previous releases of 500.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by two leafy branches, along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a red breasted frigatebird perched upon a cliff overlooking the ocean.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.