Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted in 2020 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 2020 coin program.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule with a mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 100 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Depicts the Grenada coat of arms, which features an armadillo and Grenada dove holding up the shield of Grenada.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Grenada, known to many around the world as The Spice Isle of the Caribbean, is world renowned for not only its natural beauty, shipwrecks and spices, but also its spectacular scuba diving. Boasting some of the most gorgeous coral reefs in the Caribbean and a one-of-a-kind underwater sculpture park, Grenada is a scuba diver's paradise.
Grenada is a country in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean consisting of the island of Grenada and six smaller islands at the southern end of the Grenadines island chain. It is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, northeast of Venezuela and southwest of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.