Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In traditional Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine creature and potent symbol of power, wealth and good fortune. The phoenix is regarded as an immortal bird that appears in times of peace and prosperity. Also representing the Chinese emperor and empress, the dragon and phoenix’s appearance together symbolizes wedded bliss. These mythical creatures surround the ancient yin yang symbol (taijitu) embodying the feng shui concept that the universe is governed through the balance of opposing yet complementary principles.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 888 coins.
- Each coin is housed in a classic display case within an illustrated shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, the 2021 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The design includes stylized clouds, auspicious symbols in China that are associated with rain and abundant harvests, as well as colored peonies, flowers symbolizing royalty, wealth and honor.
To avoid finger prints, add these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this incredible antiqued Double Dragon Double Phoenix coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver Commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of the outback with the Deadly and Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian Commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.