- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's flawless MS-70 condition.
- Worldwide mintage of only 8,700 coins.
- Struck in magnificent high relief at the Philadelphia mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury Dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock along with the weight, purity and $25 face value. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Palladium Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Palladium is the first addition to the U.S. Mint's popular American Eagle bullion program since Platinum was introduced in 1997.
Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this inaugural issue of the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2021 Palladium Eagle coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 15, 2022
This is the first Palladium Coin I have purchased, and I am so glad I did. This coin is gorgeous! One thing to keep in mind on these is that they are a very thick coin and so far, I can't find a coin capsule that will fit (I have another palladium eagle that is not bricked by PCGS). That won't keep me from buying more of these though. One of the nicest coins in my collection! I would not only recommend this to a friend, but I would also recommend it to my mother!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.