As low as $8.49 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$33.07||$33.41||$34.45|
|20 - 99||$32.37||$32.71||$33.72|
|100 - 499||$31.67||$32.00||$32.99|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This amazing APMEXclusive® 1 oz Silver coin pays tribute to the zodiac sign, Capricorn. Each coin is secured in themed Signs of the Zodiac tamper-evident packaging (TEP).
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with the themed Signs of the Zodiac Series style card.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua,” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows the image of a goat's head, the symbol for Capricorn. The inscription "Capricorn" is above the goat and above the inscription is a graphic symbol for Capricorn. Surrounding the image are the 12 zodiac constellations.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver Signs of the Zodiac: Capricorn coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This is a wonderful coin for anyone born under the Capricorn zodiac sign. Add this Capricorn Silver coin to your cart today!
Capricorns are born between December 22 and January 19, and are goats. Known to represent responsibility, Capricorns are generally serious by nature, masters of self-control and well-disciplined, making them great leaders. The ruling planet is Saturn and the element is earth.
APMEX offers the exclusive Zodiac Series. This series includes all 12 signs of the zodiac in 1 oz Brilliant Uncirculated condition in specially designed tamper-evident packaging. Each coin has a wonderful design that represents a particular zodiac sign.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.