Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 100 coins, far less than the 500 of prior releases.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule with a mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a pair of colorized Sisserou parrot lovebirds on a branch nuzzling each other with their beaks.
- The rim features wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Central Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2020 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 2020 coin program.
The Sisserou parrot, also known as the Imperial Amazon or Dominican Amazon, is the national bird of the island of Dominica and is highly endangered as it can only be found on the island. Only 50 adult birds were estimated to be left in the wild in 2019. These are large parrots at an average length of 19 inches with both males and females having identical coloration. Purple feathers line the front with dark green on the back and bright red along the edge of the wing.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.