- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “100 DRAM” and the issuing year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat as the sun rises.
Display your Silver Noah's Ark coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2022 Armenian 1/4 oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today!
Geiger is a German refiner of Gold and Silver bullion and is the oldest Silver trading house still operating and its headquarters is the Schloss Güldengossa near Leipzig, which was build in 1720. They are the only private mint in Germany to produce and distribute a sovereign state coin. The Noah's Ark is produced for the Armenian Central Bank.
Noah's Ark Series
The Silver was introduced in 2011 and in 2020 the first Gold coins were offered. The Noah's Ark coins are issued by the Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia. Production of the coin is subject to the strict requirements of the central bank: the purity of the precious metal, the weight and the quality of the coinage are checked and guaranteed by the state. The design is deeply rooted in history. According to the Bible, Noah's ark was stranded in the Ararat mountains after the rains. Mount Ararat is the Armenian national symbol, its striking shape is visible from the capital Yerevan and is firmly connected to the city scape.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:david gowland
Date:Jan 23, 2023
i love these coins the art work is amazing and feel good in your hand . having read the bible 3 times now they have a whole new meaning. would recommend buying some of these if you are religious as gifts for the family i also bought them in one ounce. just ordered 10 more
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.